Piercing Word’s internship program exists to IGNiTE passion for the Word of God in the heart of the Church by training disciples in areas of Spiritual Growth, Theatrical Production, and Professional Administration so as to better equip young artists to be excellent servant leaders in their churches and respective work environments.
Piercing Word is a non-profit ministry and meets the requirements for many college-credited internships and Christian service programs. Interns will work 40 hours a week. Housing and a small monthly stipend are provided.
- Interns will attend a weekly Bible study led by Piercing Word staff
- Interns will meet with a spiritual mentor each week for prayer and
- Interns will meet with a peer each week for spiritual accountability
- Interns will learn and perform various Piercing Word scripture
- Interns will tour to various locations (locally and nationally) on a weekly
basis as representatives of Piercing Word
- Interns will learn to lead Scripture memorization workshops
- Interns will take master classes in acting offered by professionals in the
- Interns will learn and use the Piercing Word audio board for various
Piercing Word scripture presentations
- Interns will learn how to stage manage Piercing Word productions
- Interns will tour to various locations (locally and nationally) with
performance teams on a weekly basis as representatives of Piercing Word
- Interns will take master classes in theatrical production offered by
professionals in the industry
- Interns will shadow members of the Piercing Word staff on a weekly basis,
learning secondary skills relevant to their fields of interest. Skills include:
Team Management, Office Administration, Script Arrangement, Social
Media in Business and Bookings Coordination
- Interns will cultivate leadership as they learn to lead each other in prayer,
Bible study, worship, and various other spiritual disciplines.
- Interns will take an active role in leading high school and middle school
students in Piercing Word’s Summer Camp
Got questions? Call us!
"This internship gave me hands-on experience in many areas and grew my skills as a communicator through performance, writing, social media, and other means. It expanded my understanding of what’s involved in running a small non-profit, and I’m entering college with a clearer vision of what I will do with my degree."
Liberty University ‘21
Acting Intern 2017
Pequea High School ‘17
Stage Management/Audio Intern 2016-17